- (3) penalties in one game/4:30 Total: Ejection (1st offense) - Ejection & (1) game suspension (2nd offense/3rd offense) - Ejection & suspension rest of season (4th offense)
- Major (fighting, intent to injure etc.): Ejection & (2) game suspension (1st offense) - Ejection & suspension remainder of season (2nd offense)
- Verbal abuse of officials: Ejection & (2) game suspension (1st offense) - (2nd offense) - Ejection & suspension remainder of season
- Any player who receives a combination of (4) offenses in one season is suspended for the rest of season
- Any player suspended (who is on a roster in another division) is also suspended for other division game (game that week or following week)
- Any major offenses (fighting, intent to injure, verbal abuse to officials) committed in a previous season will be added to determine disciplinary action
- ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY: A minor penalty for unsportsmanlike conduct (zero tolerance) shall be assessed whenever a player:
- Openly disputes or argues any decision by an official.
- Uses obscene or vulgar language at any time, including any swearing, even if it is not directed at a particular person.
- Visually demonstrates any sign of dissatisfaction with an official’s decision. Any time that a player persists in any of these actions, they shall be assessed a misconduct penalty. A game misconduct shall result if the player continues such action.